SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Crinson blackguard

What's Hot
wthrelfallwthrelfall Frets: 5
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is my Crinson Tele that I purchased this around a year ago from a collector.  It really is a stunning instrument, made by the revered classical instrument maker Nigel Crinson.  It's completely hand made by Nigel, neck and body all shaped by his hand.  I understand this is from 2009, although the markings in the neck pocket may indicate 2010 - see photos.  The 'relic' job is lovely, the neck plays great (C, or perhaps a bit D), the frets are in excellent shape, but what I love most of all about the guitar is the resonance of the 2 piece swamp ash body - most of the time I play it unplugged as it sings so loudly, almost like a hollow.  It's also light - bang on 3kg or 6.6lb.  When you do plug it in, the Bulldog pickups are excellent and deliver all the tones that I would expect from a Tele.  The electronics are closely modeled on the original '54 blackguard ( with paper in oil cap), so it is authentic sounding.  It will be a much missed guitar and selling it is something I told myself I would never do!  but alas, a new guitar has come into my life, and my bank balance is weeping.  The strings that are currently fitted are due replacement!
I would be happy to ship the guitar - my personal preference is to remove the neck for transit, that way we know that it can't be snapped in half.  It will obviously be carefully packaged and sent via parcelforce 48 to it's new home.  I am also happy to ship in the Hiscox case for the additional cost of the case.  Case is otherwise NOT included.
£1250 delivered (in the uk).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BWyTdZzcDvmVMwue9
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27604
    The images don’t work - and you really need to show pics to have much chance of selling this.

To see your linked pics, I have to give Google access to all the pics on my device (iPad), which I’m not going to do.

You really need to embed them in your post,
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
    edited October 2018
    Bloody lovely. I wanted a Crinson for ages, couldn't find one. Ended up spending the equivalent on my partscaster. Damn! 
  • thanks Andrew!  This is now sold pending payment...