SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

KSR Guitar Sold,

What's Hot

Comments

• ParkerParker Frets: 960
    That headstock is very Eggle-esque. I like it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4138
    Gonna see if I can do a demo of this guitar to show quality of tone it has the range of tones for a single pickup guitar. 

A quick demo of my guitar and amp. excuse the playing, hardly touched  guitar over last couple of years and Arthritis taking its toll. No effects used, amp on about 3-4. just used vol and tone on guitar. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27534
    Who needs FX, or a neck pickup.

Versatile guitar, and looks quality too.  Mad that this isnt tempting someone at that price.

:+1: 

GLWTS Taff.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Thanks Tony. 
    Don't seem like much is selling at moment, happy to do a part ex can meet on M5 between Exeter and Gordano services if that helps anyone? 
    Must admit, after playing this for a while today through @wrinkleygit Tech 21 amp, it did make me wonder why I am selling it? 
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 259
    Couldn’t agree more, some nifty picking took place this afternoon.
    Belated bump. interested in a strat type guitar as trade?
  • Price drop to £375 
    hell of a sound, but i'm not playing it and it deserves playing
  • bump with lower case b
  • Bump
  • ferencferenc Frets: 4
    Ok, I am game... which pickups are in it? Shipping to the EU? I can see the hard-case allright...
  • Not sure make of Pickup was ordered from states by the builder years ago. Sounds great though. 
    If you arrange collection yes to EU
    ok let's talk more over PM... or maybe others may be interested... no, let's keep it public. May help you with the sale.

Can you tell more about the builder, has he got a website or sth? Type of wood, type of nut (I need to check your first post again). I saw another thread on this guy, so you say he crafts all wooden parts, does not buy them?

Would you happen to know if the pickup is wax potted or not (what happnes on high gain, does it squeal?)? On clean, most sound nice.

You see, the negative side is the low resale value... been here before, have been burned (as you will have experienced by the end of this transaction). The positive side is uniqueness (can we see a photo of the headstock, please). Also you seem to be sort of a public figure, so little chance of any weird business here...

Define "arrange collection" - do you have a GLS office someplace near? Over here in Europe, it's on every gas station...

f
    oh... just saw more pics...

f
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11450
    I went to the builder's workshop a couple of years ago and tried out some of his guitars.  He makes really good stuff.  I can't believe it's not sold at this price.

I'm at the point where I have too much gear and am figuring out what to sell to make room, otherwise I would have been all over this.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ferenc said:
    ok let's talk more over PM... or maybe others may be interested... no, let's keep it public. May help you with the sale.

Can you tell more about the builder, has he got a website or sth? Type of wood, type of nut (I need to check your first post again). I saw another thread on this guy, so you say he crafts all wooden parts, does not buy them?
    Keith has no website or social media, he just makes great acoustics, Mandolins, and Electrics. He makes the bodies and necks from scratch, none of this buying an all parts neck, spraying it and saying hand made.. A lot of the wood he has had for 30-40 years. 

Would you happen to know if the pickup is wax potted or not (what happnes on high gain, does it squeal?)? On clean, most sound nice.
    I don't use very much gain, but when I have used the odd fuzz face for Slide its been fine, no squeals. just a great old school tone. 

You see, the negative side is the low resale value... been here before, have been burned (as you will have experienced by the end of this transaction). The positive side is uniqueness (can we see a photo of the headstock, please). Also you seem to be sort of a public figure, so little chance of any weird business here...Public figure, me ? ;)

Define "arrange collection" - do you have a GLS office someplace near? Over here in Europe, it's on every gas station...Have no idea how you do it in Europe, whereabouts are you exactly? I can send but it will be at your cost, the case is a Hiscox and pretty solid. 

f

• Price reduction and bump
  • Serious offers will be considered Bump