Confused...help please!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• webrthomsonwebrthomson Frets: 1037
    edited November 2018
    hhawkins said:
    hhawkins said:
    So am I right I’m saying that if I want to start a new thread I would click ‘new discussion’ and then select the category and then start tying about a topic? Also, do you have to request to post in classifieds? Thanks. 
    Yes, and yes. As noted earlier, the classifieds are there for the benefit of the community, so we tend to expect a decent amount of community involvement from people before granting access to create classifieds threads
    Ok thanks. After reasonable contribution to the community, do you need to contact someone to grant you access to classifieds? 
    Correct you ask @TTony for that!

Edit: There is s thread in teh new members section for this.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • smurfitt said:
    So in actual fact this is just a site that offers access to classifieds only if you talk to people first?
    Wow ! What's the next step. You can only sell or buy if you give x amount of hugs beforehand? Lol
    See I have a wicked sense of humour as well as being a muso and genuine person.
    I'll be off for good to save you wasting time deleting me so it doesnt encroach on all that chatting you need to do to prove how wonderful you are.

Such a sad loss to the community.  ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sad loss to himself ,he will be missing what we all enjoy and all because he tripped over his bottom lip and cut his nose off to spite his face
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom