Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UFOs over Ireland?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Footage from the ground around the same time.

Run for the hills, they're coming!!! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7895
    Footage from the ground around the same time.

Link doesn’t work 
  • TheMarlin said:
    Footage from the ground around the same time.

Link doesn’t work 
    They don't want you to see it!

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2018

Interesting. Similar to what I saw in Dublin. But, much slower moving. Was one object. Split into two. The new object being brighter than the original.  I third smaller object came out of the newer, and descended to the water in the bay.  All this while overhead of cruise ships in the bay. 

The original remainded mostly stable, while the second drifted off slowly towards the headland on the left, getting dimmer as it went.   Then, later would suddenly appeal back with the first, very bright again. 

Went on for a few hours. I had to go back to my hotel room to grab something, and make a call. I took a photo from my room, but being a phone photo, it’s hardly impressive or helpful. 

https://imgur.com/a/rejtOlk

Let the mocking commence. 

• grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3339
    robgilmo said:
    TheMarlin said:
    Watched them for two hours while drinking beer with three colleagues   
    What do you do for a living? Thats instant dismissal everywhere I have ever worked.
    Er, you don't have to be at work and working to be with colleagues... having a social drink after work is encouraged by my company.
    I would hate your company then. Colleagues are people I’m forced to work with, friends are people I choose to drink with. 
    edited November 2018
    grungebob said:
    robgilmo said:
    TheMarlin said:
    What do you do for a living? Thats instant dismissal everywhere I have ever worked.
    Er, you don't have to be at work and working to be with colleagues... having a social drink after work is encouraged by my company.
    I would hate your company then. Colleagues are people I’m forced to work with, friends are people I choose to drink with. 
    We all work in different countries, just in similar roles (though different markets).  Only met two of them for the first time that day, the other I had met once before. We were all staying in the same hotel.

You don't drink with colleagues then?

Make a lot of generalisations do you?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3339
    TheMarlin said:
    grungebob said:
    robgilmo said:
    TheMarlin said:
    We all work in different countries, just in similar roles (though different markets).  Only met two of them for the first time that day, the other I had met once before. We were all staying in the same hotel.

You don't drink with colleagues then?

Make a lot of generalisations do you?

No and yes. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom