The Tremonti conundrum, what would you do?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10301
    thegummy said:
    thegummy said:
    stonevibe said:
    The only  'conundrum' for me would be "WTF am I doing at a Tremonti gig?" and "How the fuck do I get out without hearing any of his music?"
    lol are they that bad?

I wanted to have a listen due to the PRS link, the fact he's fairly rated as a player etc. but then I found out they're Christian rock so didn't bother
    Creed were Christian rock and the lyrics are cringeworthy. Most of that was due to their singer Scott Stapp.

Alter Bridge and Tremonti are fairly regular rock though. In interviews Tremonti has said he does believe in a higher power, but not in the bible.

Alter Bridge’s Black Bird is a belter of an album.
    Weird that he thinks the bible is a lie except one part of it.

Kind of like knowing Harry Potter is fiction but still believing in quiditch
    He said higher power, not christian version of a god.

He could be talking about Sedna for all I know.
    Yea. God(s) exists outside the Bible. The Qu'Ran, the Torah, in Nordic, Greek mythology, etc etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I fuckin love Mark Tremonti, Creed and Alter Bridge. Cheesyness included. I really want a Tremonti for my next guitar too.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I fuckin love Mark Tremonti, Creed and Alter Bridge. Cheesyness included. I really want a Tremonti for my next guitar too.
    I’m a huge Tremonti fan but sold my USA Tremonti as even after several pickup changes it was the most bland/sterile sounding guitar i’d ever owned, very stiff.  Extremely disappointed 
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Fretwired said:
    I own a PRS that Mark Tremonti strummed and played .... ;-)
    That’s nice, dear..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30318
    I think he regrets the deal:

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    thegummy said:
    thegummy said:
    stonevibe said:
    The only  'conundrum' for me would be "WTF am I doing at a Tremonti gig?" and "How the fuck do I get out without hearing any of his music?"
    lol are they that bad?

I wanted to have a listen due to the PRS link, the fact he's fairly rated as a player etc. but then I found out they're Christian rock so didn't bother
    Creed were Christian rock and the lyrics are cringeworthy. Most of that was due to their singer Scott Stapp.

Alter Bridge and Tremonti are fairly regular rock though. In interviews Tremonti has said he does believe in a higher power, but not in the bible.

Alter Bridge’s Black Bird is a belter of an album.
    Weird that he thinks the bible is a lie except one part of it.

Kind of like knowing Harry Potter is fiction but still believing in quiditch
    He said higher power, not christian version of a god.

He could be talking about Sedna for all I know.
    Yea. God(s) exists outside the Bible. The Qu'Ran, the Torah, in Nordic, Greek mythology, etc etc.
    Wonder which of those it is that Mark Tremonti has converted to