New Strymon...

What's Hot

Comments

• Being featured on this Friday’s TPS if I’ve understood Instagram properly ( it’s quite possible that I haven’t). 
    Looking at the time line for today's episode no it's not in it. Odd. Anyway I guess they've had hands on one so something for a future episode. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • freimann said:
    leerocker - you are really a lucky one :-) btw - where did you order yours ? from sweetwater ?  
    Ordered one off reverb shipped Monday landed yesterday expecting customs will take forever releasing it
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994

damn. now I really want one.

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    edited February 2019 tFB Trader
    I have one.... got it two days ago from a friend in the USA... Its VERY VERY nice i have to say. actually very simple to use (uncharacteristic of the strymon stufff). anyway. for those that are waiting.... its worth the wait.

https://i.imgur.com/uEzcSTD.jpg
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm a waiter :(

Bye!

• I'm keen but no money at present so I'll have to wait further which is ok. However, I'd still like to see some demo on how to save a preset that can be called up via midi switcher/looper. I was hoping Dan would've shown how to do that considering he uses and makes the G2 etc. Or did I miss that when I was skipping which I occasionally do ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Being featured on this Friday’s TPS if I’ve understood Instagram properly ( it’s quite possible that I haven’t). 
    Ok I was a week early but it’s definitely on there today! 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11453
    Being featured on this Friday’s TPS if I’ve understood Instagram properly ( it’s quite possible that I haven’t). 

I'll have to watch that and the Anderton's one.

I don't think I can justify having this and the Timeline though.  If I did go for this, I'd have to sell the Timeline.

• crunchman said:
    Being featured on this Friday’s TPS if I’ve understood Instagram properly ( it’s quite possible that I haven’t). 

I don't think I can justify having this and the Timeline though.  If I did go for this, I'd have to sell the Timeline.

I'd definitely use the Volante more than the Timeline personally. That's why I sold my Timeline last year as I never used half of it's capabilities etc. 
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11453
    crunchman said:

I'd definitely use the Volante more than the Timeline personally. That's why I sold my Timeline last year as I never used half of it's capabilities etc. 

I'm wondering if that may be the case with me.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    Too many knobs for me!
  • I’m back in Timeline-land after a long time away... and it really is very good.

But I’ll def buy the Volante, for the SOS alone
  • I’m back in Timeline-land after a long time away... and it really is very good.

But I’ll def buy the Volante, for the SOS alone
    Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference between Sound on Sound and a Looper? Don't they do the same thing?
  • Well that was one big-ass anticlimax.
  • Well that was one big-ass anticlimax.
    Blimey. Tough crowd lol
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    edited February 2019
    It does sound good  :)
  • Still waiting on mine from GG was told March :(
  • sgosden said:

Why oh why does every demo so far skip the saving and calling up of presets via midi? I mean there are 300 of them apparently that can be had. What's occurring? :(
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    sgosden said:

Why oh why does every demo so far skip the saving and calling up of presets via midi? I mean there are 300 of them apparently that can be had.

There won't be 300 individual presets already made, I imagine they just mean there's 300 slots to store your own favourites