Morgan Custom Guitars

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16296
    Jesus.  He had my Les Paul for a couple of years, but that seems like small beans now!  (In fairness he did a properly nice job.)
    Two years? How nice a job can it be that justifies that?
    :(|)

and +1 on the good luck to Mag's. Morgan has had a lot of good press on here and MR ( who got the Morgan strat swap?) must have been irksome to read to the Evil one all this time.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Surely Neil is fully aware he has a couple of grand belonging to someone that he never delivered goods for? Should he not be making every effort to contact Mags long before now.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    This guitar has a very long history that I don't even begin to understand (I did see it in pieces once, it does exist) - let's let the 2 protagonists sort this out .....
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Jalapeno said:
    This guitar has a very long history that I don't even begin to understand (I did see it in pieces once, it does exist) - let's let the 2 protagonists sort this out .....
    I agree - a request for contact details rather than online threats would have been more appropriate.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Lixarto;220579" said:
    Jalapeno said:

I agree - a request for contact details rather than online threats would have been more appropriate.
    I would assume after 8 years that this isn't the only attempt made by Mags to get something sorted :D

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    Well that's half the story ...
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Did you specify old growth wood?
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1369
    Sounds like he has a bad dose of the NSG's. :-<
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3322
    I'm all for showing restraint and trying to work things out amicably but... Fuck me 8 years is fine for a custodial sentence for something pretty nasty but not an acceptable time frame for guitar construction, granted only half the story but again...fuck me that's a long time!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27571
    Jalapeno said:
    This.

Mags now has a number of routes through which he can contact Morgan Guitars, so hopefully his post here will lead to a conclusion for all.

If legals have to get involved, then neither party (nor theFB) is likely to benefit from having this thread descend into uninformed speculation and comment, particularly when both parties are likely to be aware of it.

So, thread closed.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.