Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New Pete Thorn sig PT15 including Reactive Load and IR loader

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• How is this any different as a concept to the Laney L5 Studio or the Mesa 5:25? Sure it has a bit more versatility with IR choice but this seems like a very similar product to the Mesa amps with the Cab Clone stuff built in.

Unless I’m missing something?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • How is this any different as a concept to the Laney L5 Studio or the Mesa 5:25? Sure it has a bit more versatility with IR choice but this seems like a very similar product to the Mesa amps with the Cab Clone stuff built in.

Apart from the fact the Cab Clone sounds god awful, the Suhr amp has an IR loader which will sound a million times better. I think this is a great product but the price point puts it out of reach of most people.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    and for NAMM 2020, Suhr have brought out a non-IR, non-Reactive Load version. Same circuit etc but without the bells and whistles as some people already have those, or don't need them.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    How is this any different as a concept to the Laney L5 Studio or the Mesa 5:25? Sure it has a bit more versatility with IR choice but this seems like a very similar product to the Mesa amps with the Cab Clone stuff built in.

Would Mesa have to include a "Danish Pete" to tell you that It does sound good and you need to reevaluate your opinion?

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom