Could this be the next big thing in guitars?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• enjoenjo Frets: 278
    edited January 2019
    You mean this @Voxman ;?:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    enjo said:
    You mean this @Voxman ;?:

Just heard a couple of vids - it's really quite impressive and would brilliantly solve taking just a single guitar to band practice or a gig but still being able to capture single coil, Texas, humbucker, P90 tones etc.  The ability to alter the tone is great too - love what it did to a Tele neck p/up!

I'd definitely like to try one out with both a HB & SC guitar.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    And another one

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    Didn't musicman do this with the Gamechanger?
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    This electrickery is the work of Beelzebub. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72412
    edited January 2019
    Jetfire said:
    Didn't musicman do this with the Gamechanger?
    If by 'do' you mean pay a small company to develop the system, then steal the product, patent it, sue the small company for patent infringement, and force them to remove all online references to the original product, then yes... you could consider that as 'doing'. Although I'm sure it was the small company - called Precision Music Technologies - who felt that they'd been well and truly done.

It's now very hard to find any reference to this at all because EBMM's lawyers were very thorough.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein