Eastman Acoustics - A quick try out

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3208
    edited March 2020
    Said it before and will say it again: Eastman make great guitars, hard to beat at any price point. Enjoy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    Fuengi said:
    Incoming  B)
    What you gone for? 
    ES10SS in the Guitar Village sale. I’d have preferred an SS/V, but it was too good to pass up at that price and hardly a “bad” option anyway! Should be here tomorrow, I’ve been wanting a J45-type for about 15 years now and never got around to it until now, can’t wait! :)

https://guitarvillage.co.uk/products/eastman-e10ss-sunburst

Lovely - I have the E20SS which is pretty much the same thing.  Lovely guitar.  Be good to hear a report on what you think when you get it.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Fuengi said:
    Incoming  B)
    What you gone for? 
    ES10SS in the Guitar Village sale. I’d have preferred an SS/V, but it was too good to pass up at that price and hardly a “bad” option anyway! Should be here tomorrow, I’ve been wanting a J45-type for about 15 years now and never got around to it until now, can’t wait! :)

https://guitarvillage.co.uk/products/eastman-e10ss-sunburst

Lovely - I have the E20SS which is pretty much the same thing.  Lovely guitar.  Be good to hear a report on what you think when you get it.

Rosewood b&s on the E20ss? 

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4138
    @guitargeek62 So it was you! I rushed over to their website when I saw the sale but it was already gone. Enjoy! I played the very one you've bought in Guitar Village a few weeks ago and it was excellent. 
    #SorryNotSorry!  :#

I had a feeling it wouldn’t last long at that price though so didn’t really hesitate when I saw Tony’s post about the sale! Looks like it’ll be delivered tomorrow  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • brojanglesbrojangles Frets: 362
    @guitargeek62 So it was you! I rushed over to their website when I saw the sale but it was already gone. Enjoy! I played the very one you've bought in Guitar Village a few weeks ago and it was excellent. 

I had a feeling it wouldn’t last long at that price though so didn’t really hesitate when I saw Tony’s post about the sale! Looks like it’ll be delivered tomorrow  =)
    Good work. I don't need another guitar anyway (my mighty Eastman E8D has me covered). First dibs if you move it on though! 

Good work. I don't need another guitar anyway (my mighty Eastman E8D has me covered). First dibs if you move it on though! 
    Haha will do! Knowing me I probably will eventually!  :#
  • brojanglesbrojangles Frets: 362
    @guitargeek62 Can we have an NGD report? Maybe some pics?!
    edited May 2020
    @guitargeek62 Can we have an NGD report? Maybe some pics?!
    Sure thing, I kind of forgot to do an NGD post but here goes - I've added details here :)