SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free - tuner conversion bushings (6mm/9mm)

bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
I was sent these for free by @strat84 but unfortunately they don't fit, so I'm offering them back to the forum for free.

Included is a little rod/tool which looks like it's meant to help you remove similar bushings, saving you having to pry them up/out.

Their inner diameter I make to be 6mm, and the outer diameter seems to be 9mm (maybe a fraction less) according to my crude measuring device.  They're too small to properly fit headstocks with 10mm tuner holes, I can confirm.

Please note that there might be a delay in me getting these posted out due to the wife having had another round of surgery yesterday, so our routine is totally screwed atm.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14568
    If they are Nickel finished, I'll give them a home. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    They do look nickelish to me if I put them next to a gloss nickel bridge  :)
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14568
    PM coming up.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Replied.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Have these gone?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    Yes, sort of.  Promised to Funkfingers but I still need to send them...
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 321
    I think I have another set minus the tool if you want them @ellangus
    Ooh yes  How much would you want @strat84 ?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 321
    Nothing @ellangus ;-)
    Top man @strat84   I’ll pm you