T-Rex GORN....

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BigRedOneBigRedOne Frets: 68
    Mine is on its way as well
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Was meant to arrive today - now saying Monday. Guaranteed to be the small portion of the day when I have to be out. 
    Oh well, first world problems etc
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Well mines arrived just to rub it in, but no need to open it as it’s going to sit a cupboard.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Was meant to arrive today - now saying Monday. Guaranteed to be the small portion of the day when I have to be out. 
    DPD, by any chance?  ;)
  • fandango said:
    Was meant to arrive today - now saying Monday. Guaranteed to be the small portion of the day when I have to be out. 
    DPD, by any chance?  ;)
    No, Oops. 
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    I think I'm gonna buy a mudhoney
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • Tadragh1Tadragh1 Frets: 70
    I've ordered a Mudhoney, too. And a Quint 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6390
    Good news !  Especially that the Moller still has a home ! :)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    Tbh, I don’t care how they’ve gone about getting the business functioning again. There are far more corrupt and dishonest people further up the food chain, usually in the banks. 

This is good for me as I’ll be able to send off the Replica that I bought from here. Although the pedal and repair will cost within a fraction of a new unit I’m happy to concede that it’s worth fixing.

I always remember seeing the T Rex stuff years ago for £200+ each. I guess it was my first look at higher end pedals and the Replica always peaked my interest. I’m glad they’re continuing with business. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Glad that they seem to be carrying on but I do wish I hadn’t panic bought quite so many replicator cartridges...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mudhoney has arrived.

Oh. My. God. 

It’s like the original on steroids.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5165
    You lot aren’t helping with my GAS...... ordered  :s
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1292
    Glad to hear that they are back in business. They started out as a boutique pedal maker, but at some stage they started aiming at the more affordable end of the market.

In doing so they sort of devalued their older pedals on the 2nd hand market at any rate by blurring their identity. You look at Analogman for example, and there is no question as to what they are about and where they are coming from. T-Rex less so. Also, their tape echo release was pretty disastrous, you don’t want people reviewing your new product and saying that they couldn’t even get it to work.

I feel a similar thing happened with Blackstar amps. You can pick up their Artisan series amps 2nd hand for ridiculous money and they are real quality. They diluted that initial foray into high end stuff with what they subsequently released.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9538
    edited March 2019
    Yep good news... TPS reporting T Rex have been rescued.