Need help pricing a couple guitars for sale

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3319
    Matchoo93 said:
    I wouldn't let the PRS go for anywhere near £1000, so I'll be keeping that one unless otherwise.

Thanks everyone
    I would think its worth lots more to you than to buyers.  Thats a good thing in my opinion.  Keep it is what this is telling you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14264
    tFB Trader
    Matchoo93 said:
    I wouldn't let the PRS go for anywhere near £1000, so I'll be keeping that one unless otherwise.

Thanks everyone
    I'm a big PRS fan - Not many shop staff in the UK have sold and played as many as I have over the years - But the 2nd hand market for PRS is not that buoyant at the moment

When the price of new Gibson rises, it tends to take the 2nd hand prices up accordingly - Ditto USA Fenders - Certainly ditto for the popular classic models  - This is not happening with core series USA PRS Guitars - With new Custom 22/24 models now costing 3K, then you'd expect to see used examples fetching £2K or thereabouts - That is just not happening, for whatever reason

So a clean, mint example similar to yours is likely to list in a store for around £1700/1900, so privately less than that - That is based on clean/mint

Based on the changes, if you like it then my advise is not to sell it as you'd be looking at serious depreciation 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    Two lovely guitars. What are looking to have custom made?
  • Matchoo93Matchoo93 Frets: 87
    terada said:
    Two lovely guitars. What are looking to have custom made?
    Another Mayones on the way 
    Proud user of Aristides and Mayones guitars.