Bloody Punjabi Radio

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16146
     @Kebabkid ...I live in N London ( was born in Palmers Green ) ....I can hear LGR from my neighbours houses and smell the weekend Souvla too ........I don't need the re-amping .
    Half my family are Greek .The other half are Spanish Jewish . If the Sirtaki doesn't get you then the Flamenco or Klezmer will !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3319
    Dominic said:
     @Kebabkid ...I live in N London ( was born in Palmers Green ) ....I can hear LGR from my neighbours houses and smell the weekend Souvla too ........I don't need the re-amping .
    Half my family are Greek .The other half are Spanish Jewish . If the Sirtaki doesn't get you then the Flamenco or Klezmer will !!
    Superb! Love it!
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16146
    Don't you just Re !
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8796
    Kebabkid said:
    Dominic said:
    Superb! Love it!
    So just get down with it and embrace the Bhangra.  Jamming along with a bit of Bally Sagoo.  I've got a battered old sitar here you could borrow: stick a pickup in it and let rip.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer