I murder guitar cables.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3052
    ICBM said:
    robinbowes said:

I often use the gold plugs because I think they look better with tweed cable. :)
    I think they look terrible - tarted up like gold fittings on a cheap bathroom suite ;).

But they match the bog:

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
    ICBM said:
    RS do free postage too.

The only problem is that they don’t seem to currently do NP2Cs.
    i think this is why it was coming out so expensive to buy a handful of jacks - i only wanted np2cs 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 884
    I appreciate that undefiled virgin jacks are preferable but couldn't help noticing that the jacks attached to this cable currently retail for more than £5.68.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72565
    revsorg said:
    I appreciate that undefiled virgin jacks are preferable but couldn't help noticing that the jacks attached to this cable currently retail for more than £5.68.
    One of the good things about Neutriks is that they can be recycled almost indefinitely because there are no metal cable grips to get fatigued and break.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
    I have vandamme cable with Neutrik connectors. A few years working in the music industry quickly taught me that this is the best combination. Klotz cable also very good. M