Is the Katana Mini as bad as everyone says?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6756
    cool yep will bring it. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5407
    @munckee the Yamaha ought to be head and shoulders above, given the difference in cost. If you want to muck about with a Fly 3 I can bring mine (with the extension cab, FEEL THE NOIZE!) down to the next Herts thing you're at. Obviously we'll have to unplug everything else first or you won't stand a chance :)
    Cheers but I've bought the bloody thing now so will stick with it even if it is shite. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12415
    Snags said:
    @munckee the Yamaha ought to be head and shoulders above, given the difference in cost. If you want to muck about with a Fly 3 I can bring mine (with the extension cab, FEEL THE NOIZE!) down to the next Herts thing you're at. Obviously we'll have to unplug everything else first or you won't stand a chance :)
    Sorry @Snags I mean I have the THR5 already so wouldn't need a fly3.  @soma1975 I think most of these will do a job for widdling quietly.  I'm so lazy I thought about getting the mini laney so I wouldn't need to get the THR5 out but that's just ridiculous.

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5407
    What is this "get out" thing? Surely it lives next to the sofa, ready for action?
    ready to be smashed by my toddler more like. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom