SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Looking For Dr Z stuff - prefer Maz 8/18 and a Cab

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Actually fancy the Bad Cat 15s (maybe the Judah)... but then again, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment...

There is a Swart for sale on the forum mate....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    I know, It's killing me but I don't have the cash. A bad cat 15 is about perfect really, loud enough to crank nicely. They're special amps, they've got something about them. Don't get me wrong I love DR Z's but the tone does get quite boring after a while unless you REALLY like playing ZZ top on a les paul
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Hymnal said:
     Don't get me wrong I love DR Z's but the tone does get quite boring after a while unless you REALLY like playing ZZ top on a les paul
    Thats a bit of a generalisation!. Do you mean your Mini Z? My EZG50 is nowhere near Billy Gibbons territory.
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    I guess that IS a bit of a generalisation. All I'm saying is Z's have a real distinctive tone.