Gas station guitars

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    Doesn't seem that wildly overpriced to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    edited April 2019
    John_A said:
    brooom said:
    do bear in mind that tokai made (post 1990) Greco Mint collection guitars usually sell for less than the fujigen made earlier Greco Mint collections.

So yes that price is a little bit stretched for that particular model. No so long ago there was a user here in the forum selling a greco 1982 Greco EGC68-60, now that was a cool custom. In fact I almost bought that one, but came across another greco which I couldn't let slide.
    Totally agree, but if a white Greco custom in top condition is what the OP is after, then I think you’d be scouring eBay for months/years to find one in the same condition for much less
    Yep definitely, if the OP is committed to a white Greco custom, I still think it's worth it. It's not overwhelmingly priced, just a little bit stretched.

Here's an 89 fuijgen made Greco white custom:

https://www.rinkya.com/en/auction-q285580794?dollar=part

for 392 dollars buy it now price, you can then use the premium transportation from fedex through rinkya, plus customs, etc should be delivered to your house in 4 days and well under 550 pounds (all included). I've done this innumerous times.
  • Wonder if I was the only one that saw the thread title & thought, wilted forecourt flowers, emergency gift chocolates & ...guitars?
    Nope.  I'm quite relieved I'm not going to have to resist adding to my collection every time I fill up. =)
  • sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    Metal front Zemantis looks cool!