2019 Petrucci sig guitar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WonkyWonky Frets: 188
    Personally I like it and I'd like to try one out.  I think the only thing I'm not too keen on is the 1st fret inlay.  But I like the look of the rest of it.  The price is really off putting though.  I mean it's an off the peg guitar and for that sort of cash you could have one made exactly the way you want it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    I definitely think the trem looks very clunky. Is that a cover that comes off? I didn't notice the top horn switch before, that looks kind of weird as well.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23161
    axisus said:
    I definitely think the trem looks very clunky. Is that a cover that comes off? I didn't notice the top horn switch before, that looks kind of weird as well.
    I think the cover is removable like a Fender ashtray, but it has to be unscrewed from the bottom of the bridge.  It looks like it would get in the way.

I've never noticed the switches at all before, odd-looking things.
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 455
    The believe the switches and knobs are in a arch that is ergonomic for JP's arm movement so the are all aligned for him when playing for optimised economy of movement. 
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2937
    Is everybody else looking at a photo of a BCRich Warlock or something? Looks pretty inoffensive to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • WonkyWonky Frets: 188
    Bidley said:
    Is everybody else looking at a photo of a BCRich Warlock or something? Looks pretty inoffensive to me.
    I was thinking exactly that tbh.
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5418
    Love the finish on the one @octatonic posted. Would be totally wasted on me as a guitar, though. Leaving aside matters of budget.