What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897

Love the flame on that neck 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3624
    Load of old nonsense.

From what I saw on another forum his original headstock was pretty much identical to Fender's and he changed it later for the video.

Also calling his models the Tele evangelist and Stratopastor was asking for trouble imo.

Then has the cheek to ask people to Crowdfund his defence?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    Neil said:
    Load of old nonsense.

From what I saw on another forum his original headstock was pretty much identical to Fender's and he changed it later for the video.

Also calling his models the Tele evangelist and Stratopastor was asking for trouble imo.

That’s part of what I got told off for... as I was editing the website ,to avoid the C&D in the first place, I missed about 4 areas where I had used the words “tele” and “strat”. So, incorporating it into the final name is a no no.

His new design is nowhere near a fender so I’ll baffled as to why he’s being pursued. But I’ve probably missed part of the story 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10229
    Neil said:
    Load of old nonsense.

With names like that I’ve no sympathy. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom