Axecaster web-site problem

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12422
    This appears to be region-specific. I've had queries from a couple of other French customers over the last week and just had another. I need to find out why this is happening and if it is one isp in particular.
    This can mean only one thing.  Invasion! : )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2431
    munckee said:
    This appears to be region-specific. I've had queries from a couple of other French customers over the last week and just had another. I need to find out why this is happening and if it is one isp in particular.
    This can mean only one thing.  Invasion! : )
    Methinks tis Brexit sour grapes ;)
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 527
    tFB Trader
    I don't like to comment on the "B" word but if I was a paranoid sort I'd have to question why non-tracked orders posted to mainland Europe are now taking an average of 3 weeks for delivery...

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1027
    edited May 2019
    I don't like to comment on the "B" word but if I was a paranoid sort I'd have to question why non-tracked orders posted to mainland Europe are now taking an average of 3 weeks for delivery...

I'll get on to France Telecom this week and find out what the score is.

They might say something about being an 'inglish peeg', or 'fetchez la vache', but I'll make them fess up!
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19031
    Just tell them, 'remember Agincourt!'  ;)

Just tell them, 'remember Agincourt!'  ;)

I was going to put that at the end of my last message! :-) I'll have to do it by Skype so that i can give them the sign, just so they understand of course.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    My host claims to have fixed it this morning so fingers crossed flushing your cache should allow access.
    Of course I disappeared down the rabbit-hole of online sites offering worldwide ping tests...and they all give different results.
    What fun.
    Yep, back working! :-)

As there's no contact email address for Orange I posted something on a forum, and the only guy that replied suggested that the problem was at your end. I was waiting for an 'official' response before contacting you, but you seem to have solved it, which is great.
    edited May 2019 tFB Trader
    Good news. I've had confirmation from another French customer too so fingers crossed everything will cosntinue to work as it should.
    Thanks for the heads-up.