NGD and a chip in the fretboard :/

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3498
    That's some terrible QC!  

Return the guitar! 

@skunkwerx has some truly awful luck with guitars, the Tele with the bridge issue wasn't the best as well. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
    edited May 2019
    @skunkwerx There's a heartagram on your floor. Are you aware that you may be a 14 year old goth girl from 2001? I know I am! 

EDIT: Is that a framed heartagram on your wall too?
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    That's some terrible QC!  

Return the guitar! 

@skunkwerx has some truly awful luck with guitars, the Tele with the bridge issue wasn't the best as well. 
    Haha story of my life. I 'should' have checked the boxed one before paying, but then... 2 qc stamps leaves you wondering... 

Spoke to andertons today, they're having another brought over from the warehouse but offered to ship it out via courier and bring the dodgy one back. 

I thought I'd just drive down and get it sorted asap though tomo, but they've been good about it.. 

Positive vibes and all that and tomo I can post about it properly! Haha. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881

Simon_M said:
    @skunkwerx There's a heartagram on your floor. Are you aware that you may be a 14 year old goth girl from 2001? I know I am! 

Buggar.. I've been rumbled.. 

I may enjoy the occasional heartagram... haha 

I saw those frames in ikea one time, 'ung drill' I think they're called, and thought a heartagram might look good in there, so went down to staples and bought some card and spray paint and went nuts! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    What does a heartogram mean?
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7169
    You have issues?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    I thought it was when they stick electrodes on your chest and decide if you're going to die or have eaten too much curry.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    stonevibe said:
    You need a cuddle
    Ftfy
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72673

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    oh sweet jesus, now i see. best of luck

• normula1normula1 Frets: 640
    Not knocking the OP in any way, I don't get why you'd play a specific guitar for a good while and then buy a completely different one. Perhaps it's just me, but I always play several different examples and then buy the one that feels and sounds the best to me as there's always a difference between them.
  • Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
    edited May 2019
    skunkwerx said:

Simon_M said:

Buggar.. I've been rumbled.. 

I may enjoy the occasional heartagram... haha 

I saw those frames in ikea one time, 'ung drill' I think they're called, and thought a heartagram might look good in there, so went down to staples and bought some card and spray paint and went nuts! 
    HIM were a big part of my childhood and I spent many depressing hours locked in my bedroom listening to Razorblade Romance. Haha. Was actually really sad when they split up a year ago or so even though I haven't really listened to them since Love Metal.

I think you did a decent job with that ikea frame too.

EDIT: On topic - send the guitar back for a replacement. :-D
  • HenrytwangHenrytwang Frets: 473
    Andertons QC isn’t great but they’re usually quick to rectify any problems. They sent me a boxed Fender Jaguar once complete with a Stratocaster trem arm!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom