You lot with shaved heads.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    Pics.

I will be at point of no return some point but don't know if I've the face for it. Apparently you also need to be tanned, have a strong jaw, a beard helps, and be muscular like "the Rock."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Had 7 minutes of sunshine this morning so decided it was “too hot for hair.” First shave with the Remington 360 went very well. Did a no-guard shave with clippers to get down to stubble then used the Remington. Took 10 mins, including cleaning afterwards. If you’re balding it would obviously take even less time. Shaved about as close as the Skullshaver, but as the Remington is currently £34 on Amazon if you pick the red and black colour scheme, it’s a no-brainer. No irritation, quiet motor, no mess, easy to clean, idiot-proof. 
    Curious to see how long the foils last before they are blunt or if the battery stops holding charge, which are the two main issues with using a face shaver on your bonce. 

It wont replace the feel of a good wetshave for me, but the fact that I did it while watching the tv drinking a cup of tea this morning....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    So damn pleased I'm not bald yet. It's thinning out pretty quick, but I think I'd look better with something rather than nothing. Could you not buy some pritt stick and borrow some pubes to thicken it up? Would also save your scalp.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18773
    ^  What, & look like Wayne Rooney  :o 
    I'd rather go blind... & bald.
  • SNAKEBITESNAKEBITE Frets: 1075

Shaving oil

60p from Wilko

Wilko Mens Shave Oil 15ml Image

Other oils are available of course.

I have been using this for ages, softens the stubble and seems to make the razor last longer.

That and moisturising after does the trick for me.

• shoodursshoodurs Frets: 35
    This thread came at a brilliant time for me. For a few years I've been wet shaving my head but this year have been clipping it with no guard on which was ok but wanted shorter but couldn't find clippers that fine until you guys mentioned Wahl Balding Clippers. Looked at more reviews, ordered them, arrived yesterday and can say their brilliant. The stubble for me is almost like a day after a wet shave. I also did my face lol. Thanks for all the recommendations guys, I'm well chuffed with them!!!