Gibson Les Paul Juniors 2019

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3409
    @NelsonP ;I’m about to flog the tonepro deluxe tuners I’ve taken off my Feline.

they don’t make them anymore, but if you were going for non-locking tulip head tuners for a Gibson, you’ll struggle to get much better quality 

I only took them off because I wanted locking
    Thanks. I'm debating whether to go back to the dealer to make a warranty claim,  or just replace them, but I'd want oval tuners I think. 

Thing is it's only very slight so procrastination is winning the day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10278
    I got my 2019 Junior this morning and it is excellent. Finish, nut, frets, all spot on. The board needs a bit of oiling but that' to be expected. I actually love this guitar, it's so easy to play!
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7134
    I got my 2019 Junior this morning and it is excellent. Finish, nut, frets, all spot on. The board needs a bit of oiling but that' to be expected. I actually love this guitar, it's so easy to play!
    are they rosewood boards or baked maple?
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Pics!
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10278
    tony99 said:
    are they rosewood boards or baked maple?
    Rosewood. The fretboard is a bit light, but I'll oil it. I think that it's the type of rosewood they're using now. It's not a huge deal to me though.

Pics will come!
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Where the pics at?
  • I have a 2007 one which is the Bille Joe Armstrong signature one (yes I'm a Green Day fan). Everything is stock and i like it. I wouldn't know how a 2019 model compares though.