schmidt array pedal boards

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    spirit7 said:
    I don’t have one (and wouldn’t have one personally) but the amount of jealousy in this thread is pretty funny :) 

Why is impossible to dislike something on a forum without being labeled as jealous?

For what it's worth, I spent sometime with someone with a Schmidt array board, and in my opinion it was nothing special. Yes there were some nice features but it really was a case of using nice kitchen latches etc on a pedalboard.

It was also impossible to make the wiring anywhere near pretty, which we all know matters 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    clarkefan said:
    I don't get those cases.  Who's their market?

People who post pictures of their gear on instagram more often than they play live.
    We are aligned. There’s a whole world out there of mountains, forests, sunsets and lakes.....and people take photos of these.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27138
    clarkefan said:

People who post pictures of their gear on instagram more often than they play live.
    We are aligned. There’s a whole world out there of mountains, forests, sunsets and lakes.....and people take photos of these.
    To be fair, Instagram is full of that shit too. But it's a bit nicer to look at  :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    clarkefan said:

Those mountains and lakes will still be there long after we're all dead. I can't say the same about forests and Schmidt Array boards.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    I think they look shit. 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11889
    I've got one and the quality is 'ok'... the connection box though, was very noisy and I had to swop it for a Gigrig.
    That's me done with that then....I saw it on the pedal show and thought they are cool...