SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Nathan Sheppard NSG25 with Seymour Duncan P Rails and Triple Shot mounts. Cheap as chips.

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6819
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
This has been around the forum and is a great thing but I'm having something of a rationalisation of my gear. 
It's a really lovely guitar and came to me needing a little TLC in terms of electrics. 

It's the same one that @TTony rescued and gave a lot of TLC to get it to where it is now. Please read the story in his sales post which I've pasted at the bottom. 

I've rewired it since it came to me from @strumjoughlamps ;;but can't seem to get the volume pot to function fully. The volume drops but only some of the way. Everything else works as it should, the P-Rails and Triple Shots allow all the configurations, as they should. Single coils, P90s, Humbuckers series and parallel. All good. 

I have a spare CTS 500k pot which I'll wire up to see whether it's an issue with the pot itself. Unless you're happy to just have a new pot thrown in. Let me know. 

I'm looking for what I paid, which is £400. If you've missed it before, grab it now. 

I'd MUCH prefer cash on collection (I'm in Brighton) but could possibly ship at cost. It comes without case or gig-bag. 

These pics come from previous listings and if anyone objects, please let me know and I'll take some of my own. 

Here are links to previous sales posts;

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/152264/

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/80865/sold-a-nathan-sheppard-bargain/p1
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27857
    That really is a lot of quality guitar for not a lot of money.

Proper materials with a recent-past refret and some decent hardware too. 

In any market that valued things properly (ie look, feel & listen to the instrument rather than the headstock!) this would be at least twice the price.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • th2017th2017 Frets: 45
    what size are the frets?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6819
    th2017 said:
    what size are the frets?

Here's a pic, hope this helps. Also check out the Earvana nut...

• RolandRoland Frets: 8838
    What’s the scale length?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Roland said:
    What’s the scale length?
    25¼"
    Bumpette. 
    Sold, many thanks to the forum and mods for the facility!