Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Cheapest way to buy strings?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7310
    Those daddario boxes might make a good sot purchase...not sure we all ah the same gauge though.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    Have been using the 11-52 Harley Benton Value Strings that Thomann do for the last couple of years - they seem fine to me, and indeed I prefer them to some more expensive options. Works out very cheap if you buy 24 at a time, and especially if you're getting something else as well to negate the postage cost.
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4038
    I usually use eBay. My last purchase was 3 sets of Fender pure nickel 10-46 for £11.39, free P&P.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4777
    I need a 10 set of Daddario exl 120s 9 -42 and Amazon seem to be the best deal that I can find so far, exl120 10p £44.50 free delivery. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Managed to find the thread about the new D'addario XT strings.

Anyone know when they'll be available to buy in the UK? And/or a price?
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    Does it have to be D'addario strings? I perosnally think that Curt Mangan strings are the best VFM, they cost a little bit more, but last for ever!!!
  • I use Strings and Beyond which is an American company. Sign up for their regular email Every couple of months they have free international shipping. Make sure that each order does not exceed £15 and then you won’t be charged customs duty. They seem happy if you make multiple orders. Even with the exchange rate is still an excellent deal.