Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I couldn't satisfy those two ladies from Viz

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bacon grease behind your ears. Rouses them every time.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1323
    Nevermind the solo, who's the singer? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Great playing. Lots of flair, attitude and showmanship.

...The weirdest one is when people behave like those two and then come up to you afterwards and say "you were brilliant!" Um ok?

Yes, you just have to maintain enthusiasm and carry on regardless. Sometimes people don't show it at the time.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10278
    thegummy said:
    I like how this forum is so PC that you can't just say the name of the characters lol

Or he just didn't remember them?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19028
    KrisGee said:
    Nevermind the solo, who's the singer? 
    From the video title, name of the band is "Beautiful Trauma Band'.
    Google is your friend  ;)
  • The young lass by the speakers on your left hand side looked even less impressed! 
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16166
    sign of the times.......they would all prefer a bit of Drake or Taylor Swift / Arianna Grande from a DJ 
    Anyway ,they were probably just looking for some extra blotches for their lovely legs
  • Some people just have no music in their souls.

The weirdest one is when people behave like those two and then come up to you afterwards and say "you were brilliant!" Um ok?
    Northerners are very good at that. You'll be standing on the stage thinking you're dying on your arse as they all sit at their tables and not one of them so much as taps their foot but sure enough, during the break while you're stood at the bar enough of them will come up to you to tell how "gert brilliant t'band were doin." And depending which side of the North we're in (see if you can guess which) they'll then ask if we know any Stone Roses, Joy Division, New Order or Smiths...
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31677
    YFC gigs are like that too. You can sweat your nuts off for three hours getting nowhere then some halfwit sheepshagger will come up and scream "ONE MORE SONG!" right in your face...
  • p90fool said:
    YFC gigs are like that too. You can sweat your nuts off for three hours getting nowhere then some halfwit sheepshagger will come up and scream "ONE MORE SONG!" right in your face...

Good innit. :)

Even though my band plays completely instrumental music we still manage to have people saying "PLAY ONE IN WELSH!"
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19028
    Some people just have no music in their souls.

The weirdest one is when people behave like those two and then come up to you afterwards and say "you were brilliant!" Um ok?
    Southerners are very good at that. You'll be standing on the stage thinking you're dying on your arse as they all sit at their tables and not one of them so much as taps their foot 'cos they're so fackin cool, but sure enough, during the break while you're stood at the bar enough of them will come up to you to tell how "fackin' great you was"
    And depending which side of the South we're in (see if you can guess which) they'll then ask if we know "I'm forever blowin bubbles...".
    FTFY  but not entirely seriously  ;)
  • Southerners just turn up out of nowhere during the last song of your 2 hour set to ask why you're finishing and how much they need to pay you to do more songs.
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Southerners just turn up out of nowhere during the last song of your 2 hour set to ask why you're finishing and how much they need to pay you to do more songs.
    Sounds like they were in the toilet sniffing for the rest of it
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2914
    edited September 2019
    Threads like this remind me why I decided I didn’t want to gig covers any more I might try weddings in the future for the money but I found most pub gigs are a bit depressing.

Well played, btw!