My solo'd guitar tracks from previous albums

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• No questions on soloed tracks, but this thread has reminded me to stick Wires/Dreams/Wires on.

It's some of my favorite music to code to.

NEW ALBUM PLEASE!
    It's coming! VANITY PUBLISHING FTW!

I know... I know... posting something guitar related on a guitar forum. The absolute fucking cheek of it!

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Exegenital around the 2min mark there’s a heavy guitar that comes in, sounds double tracked but possibly a touch of modulation too? 

Can you share the deets for that? 
    Please x
    Are you talking about when it goes into the big crunchy riff? That's just SigX double-tracked. No modulation effects. At 2:30 I play a single note version of the riff with a wah pedal, but again double tracked.
    Yes, I actually remembered I have loads of your patches still, so I fired up the Helix and replaced the fx loop block with amp blocks and an IR. 

" Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Like the guitar off Antirazor but there's some unpleasant clipping going on to my ears. What was the chain for that?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Heel said:
    This is the most egotistical thread I’ve seen on the FB. 
    Put me off listening at first.

Listening now though - it is good.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Heel said:
    This is the most egotistical thread I’ve seen on the FB. 
    Good point! 

How bloody dare you post your own guitar work on a guitar forum!
    I think you need to take some time to do some research  and have a hard look at yourself. 

You do realise that current guitarists don't actually play their guitars any more? they are there purely for show and to provide content for arguing over the Internet.

Have some humility will you. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Like the guitar off Antirazor but there's some unpleasant clipping going on to my ears. What was the chain for that?
    The slighty edge to the tone is the clean channel of the Fryette Sig:X, kinda cranked in order to produce a bit of dirt. So that's where that comes from.

Pedalboard was Phase 90 > DD7 > DD7 > RV5 > Amp

Although I don't think I actually used the Phase 90.

Cab was Egnater Tourmaster with V30's, mic'd with an SM57 and Sennheiser 421. You're mostly hearing 57 though.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom