Anybody fancy one of these?

What's Hot
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    Stupidly high prices for most folk
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep,
    I think they were in the region of 85k
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    ellangus said:
    Yep,
    I think they were in the region of 85k
    I'm sure they will sell but out of reach to most
  • Mr Bonamassa will probably have the lot ;-D
  • jeez I wouldn't leave that 65 sunburst on the stairs like that...!
    Probably part of a marketing strategy

Can't afford 85k then 1.5k for something similar looks like a good deal?

Every wondered why the first TV you see in the shop is 5 grand. They really don't plan on selling it they are there to make the rest look more reasonable 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom