Gibson tomfoolery continues

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7032
    tFB Trader
    I find it useful to have both of the above. Sometimes the sidewall of the T-handle tool is too thick if the nut is close to the edge of the cavity. It's a bit thinner on the first one.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14267
    tFB Trader
    I find it useful to have both of the above. Sometimes the sidewall of the T-handle tool is too thick if the nut is close to the edge of the cavity. It's a bit thinner on the first one.
    Likewise

Yet even with the smaller tool (1st one) I've had to tap it in place on many occasions, to ensure the tool totally covers the truss rod nut, to ensure a snug fit 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Mine fits with some persuasion. Came with my pre-shakeup 2018 ES-335 VOS.  It's a bloody godsend!
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    Philly_Q said:
    Sassafras said:
    Multi tools are usually crap anyway and fiddly to use. Why have a dozen tools you don't use rather than 2 you do?
    It's just annoying that you're paying for something you didn't ask for and will never use.
    I totally agree with you. Multi tools are nearly always crap, even the reasonably good ones are unwieldy to use.
    They're not meant to be a substitute for all individual tools.  They're just handy to have around if you can't immediately find the right sized screwdriver or allen key.
    I normally had a thin pencil case with the proper tools I might need for pretty much any eventuality stuffed in my accessories bag along with cables, plugs, valves and strings.
    Hardly took up any space and was lighter than many multitools.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10223
    The picture is silly. I looked at it like huh?