NGD - Schecter

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• In the end I went to Peach yesterday, and played the green one - I really liked how it looked in the flesh, and I *loved* how it played. I tried a few things (including a PRS SE Mark Holcomb, which I was expecting to love but didn't like at all), and the C-6 was the best of the bunch by a long way. I'm hoping for a semi-decent Xmas bonus this year: I know what I'm going to be spending some of it on if I do!
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I really like that (despite my usual preferences). Is that an Evertune bridge? How is it?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • In the end I went to Peach yesterday, and played the green one - I really liked how it looked in the flesh, and I *loved* how it played. I tried a few things (including a PRS SE Mark Holcomb, which I was expecting to love but didn't like at all), and the C-6 was the best of the bunch by a long way. I'm hoping for a semi-decent Xmas bonus this year: I know what I'm going to be spending some of it on if I do!
    The neck is so good isn't it? Very easy to play, thin, but not too thin. And the feel of the wood is really slick.
    I really like that (despite my usual preferences). Is that an Evertune bridge? How is it?

No it's not an Evertune. Just a simple fixed bridge with string through the body.

The neck is so good isn't it? Very easy to play, thin, but not too thin. And the feel of the wood is really slick.
    Yep, absolutely fantastic neck! 

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• Also, @Grumpyrocker: I've been stalking you across the social medias :grimace: