Plugging the selector switch hole on a white firebird pickguard

Any suggestions? 

I've stripped out everything except 1 volume and the switch, which I've moved the body cavity. I filled the empty pot holes with white screw covers, which fit perfectly, but they're too small for the hole in the pickguard. Looking for something plastic and white.

Many thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1391
    is it one of the circular toggles like on SG/Jazzmaster/etc? you can get a short hex bolt and appropriate nut which I've seen used to blank holes quite smartly. just make sure the head of the bolt is bigger than the hole.
  • Yeah it's just a round hole - excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by a hex bolt?
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72675
    Ikea. You get covers like that for bolts in flat-pack furniture, including 12mm which is the size you need.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1391
    check out this post on instagram to see what i mean

see how the empty pot holes have a domed allen key/hex bolt instead of the empty hole? 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72675
    You'd need to buy 25, but it still comes to only just over £3...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/plug-fixing-holes-blanking-plugs-plastic-cover-finishing-inserts-hole-cap-round/113378193072

I'd probably get the 13mm rather than 12mm since the hole will probably be 12.7mm (1/2") and it's better tight than loose.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    You'd need to buy 25, but it still comes to only just over £3...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/plug-fixing-holes-blanking-plugs-plastic-cover-finishing-inserts-hole-cap-round/113378193072

I'd probably get the 13mm rather than 12mm since the hole will probably be 12.7mm (1/2") and it's better tight than loose.
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, thank you!