SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Two Ageing Parents

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @valves4ever - now mate, before you get this thread locked with your trolling, wind your neck in...

Having entered my 2nd week looking after my parents (divorced I hasten to add) independently, I know only too well the seriousness of the situation. And I shouldn't need to explain this, but the humour is a release from such difficult times.

Now, if you have an issue, be a grown up and PM me.... because so help me God, the anger and frustration that I feel with our NHS system right now WILL be heading in your direction.

And mods, yes that is a threat.

I have truly had my fill of doing gooder jobworths making this world a more difficult place to live.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • Best if this thread were locked....I’ll have a word....
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And don’t threaten me....
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well, just before you kindly get this thread locked, the good people of this forum will know how relaxed and positive I generally am...

You have pressed my buttons on this issue, and also shown your colours to one and all... good luck with that :)

My Dad roared with laughter at this thread ! And in that positive vein, I’ll withdrawal, leaving valvesforever to have the last word.... Cos his type always do =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33849
    I'm sorry you're going through a stressful period Waz.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Take the piss if you wish, but when they are dead you will miss them, and before too long your turn will come to be the subject of ridicule, assuming you brought your children up to be cynical bastards.......
    How someone else chooses to deal with huge emotional stress, even if through comedy and trying to find some light in the dark, is none of your f***ing business, full stop. How you have the brass neck to feel like you can pass comment on how someone else deals with such a horrible personal situation is beyond me. Probably best to apologise sincerely to Warren via PM, and in future think before you post such irrelevant, pompous trash as this.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6399
    MODS - closed. .... and relax
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.