Pacifica Project.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    How do you view the blog?  Following the link on @CeeJay only shows a picture of a Pacifica and a few lines of text.  Thanks.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CeeJayCeeJay Frets: 455
    Rocker said:
    How do you view the blog?  Following the link on @CeeJay only shows a picture of a Pacifica and a few lines of text.  Thanks.
    Click on 'BLOG' Top of the page
    edited November 2019
    A few pics of the finish

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    So here she is all finished, aside from the schoolboy error of leaving the truss rod cover off. I am absolutely over the moon with the Wilkinson P90. Such a difference to the sound. I suspect there are far better pick ups out there, but for now, to me it sounds great. When I get time I'll catch up with the blog to fill in all the gaps. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That looks superb, nicely done! I wonder how a black p90 cover would look though - or a nickel one?!
    edited December 2019
    That looks superb, nicely done! I wonder how a black p90 cover would look though - or a nickel one?!
    Thanks. Yes I did procrastinate over P90 colours. I do love an Ivory P90 though. Ditched the original pick up selector in favour of a Gibson style toggle switch, and the good news is I have just enough scratchplate material left over to make the trem cover and switch cavity cover.

Here's the original before the butchery.

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    Well done my friend.  Enjoy.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum