Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Flush before use....?

What's Hot
Ive noticed how many people...well..men...flush a toilet before using it even though its not necessary...I noticed at our workplace.. then just became more aware of it in other places.

Not one of my practices...you?...and why?  

Mac Mini M1
Presonus Studio One V5
 https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
 https://twitter.com/spark240
 Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
Reddit r/newmusicreview 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• westwest Frets: 996
    courtesy flush .... ;)
  • fobfob Frets: 1430
    Where are you hiding if you can see that it's not necessary?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 942
    Sometimes you have to....twice ....there’s some dirty bastards about!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 942
    Why did Mr Spock put his head in the toilet?

To see the captains log!

(Oldie but goldie)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    That would be a weird thing to do? 

What I've noticed in the loos is that if you are in the traps and some guy comes in to use the urinals, they often seem to burp and break wind whilst there. What's that all about? Never felt the urge myself.

Also, when by themselves, a lot of men seem to lean against the wall in front of the urinal and rest on their head! I know this because the wall finish got replaced at one time at work. They left it for about two weeks as just MDF, and it ended up with loads of grease stains from people's hair!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5370
    axisus said:

Also, when by themselves, a lot of men seem to lean against the wall in front of the urinal and rest on their head! I know this because the wall finish got replaced at one time at work. They left it for about two weeks as just MDF, and it ended up with loads of grease stains from people's hair!
    I was going to say "That's because they're pissed" but given that you then said "at work", unless you work in a pub I'm hoping not.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Loads of blokes spit in the urinal first as well....?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11295
    axisus said:

What I've noticed in the loos is that if you are in the traps and some guy comes in to use the urinals, they often seem to burp and break wind whilst there. What's that all about? Never felt the urge myself.

I suppose it's the one place you can do it without criticism.
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1097
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22826
    spark240 said:
    Ive noticed how many people...well..men...flush a toilet before using it even though its not necessary...I noticed at our workplace.. then just became more aware of it in other places.

Not one of my practices...you?...and why?  
    I don't flush the toilet before using it but I always wipe the seat with some loo roll.  There always seem to be stray splashes, probably just from the previous flush but I don't want to sit on them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    At home I flush before I shit. 

Make sure its primed ready to rock n roll for what's about to come. 

Also incase someones taken a piss in there and not flushed.. I don't want no backsplash.. know what I mean. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • I like a clean bowl

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6061
    I like a clean bowl

You know you're not supposed to rub your nose in it, right?
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    My own experience is that wiping the seat before then flushing is essential in most public places.

As is creating a barrier of toilet roll between me and the seat. Even if I wipe the piss off from the dirty cunt that’s used it before - it still had piss on the seat and my flesh isn’t touching it. 

I also like to leave a clean trap for the next person. Far too many dirty animals think it’s acceptable to leave a bowl caked:pebble dashed in shit. It’s not.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18757
    Iamnobody said:
    My own experience is that wiping the seat before then flushing is essential in most public places.

As is creating a barrier of toilet roll between me and the seat. Even if I wipe the piss off from the dirty cunt that’s used it before - it still had piss on the seat and my flesh isn’t touching it. 

I also like to leave a clean trap for the next person. Far too many dirty animals think it’s acceptable to leave a bowl caked:pebble dashed in shit. It’s not.
    Agree with you about wiping the seat & leaving it clean, but I discovered this the other day (other sources exist) https://www.littlethings.com/think-twice-before-using-liners    Who knew?
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited December 2019
    My wife needs to read this, she appears to struggle with flushing afterwards let alone before. Filthy cow. When we met, one time round her Mum & Dad's she proudly told me her shit doesn't smell. Well when we moved in together I discovered that was a terrible lie...my God, roses would wilt.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3453
    When you flush a toilet small particles of poo can spread up to 3 meters around the toilet, so I dont flush before hand. Sometimes I use splash back prevention tactics such as a bit of poo roll down before I let rip, I tend to wash my hands after and not before, not because my gentleman is dirty but because I have touched the flush and door handles, although I do this usually with my sleeve or a bit of poo paper anyway.

So there you have it, my secrets revealed. 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    edited December 2019
    Iamnobody said:

Agree with you about wiping the seat & leaving it clean, but I discovered this the other day (other sources exist) https://www.littlethings.com/think-twice-before-using-liners    Who knew?
    Yeah I saw this...they reckon you shouldn't even keep your toothbrush in the same room as the bog !...if you could see those bacteria molecules flying around in the air ...;-(

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • Some dirty bastard at work has a habit of depositing tissues in the urinal. WTF is that all about?
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18757
    spark240 said:
    Iamnobody said:

Yeah I saw this...they reckon you shouldn't even keep your toothbrush in the same room as the bog !...if you could see those bacteria molecules flying around in the air ...;-(
    Yep, faecal aerosols are not the things that people spray to get rid of horrid pongs & niffs.
    Basic handwashing hygiene is all you really need, just remember that everyone eats a pinch of *dirt before you die :-D