eBay Content: Partscaster Vagueness

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• How does this seller have 2543 reviews and 100% positive feedback?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Also the deception in this case is not so great as to be necessarily immediately obvious. It’s not like they put a custom shop logo onto it and are charging a couple of grand. A low price instrument has been pimped to resemble a mid price one, which is all the more reason to presume that it is deliberate. I mean, nobody who is “innocently” upgrading their Squier for their own pleasure  decides to label it a Fender Mexico or something
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2171
    Seems like a lot of money to start off an auction for a guitar of unknown origin. 
    The neck might be one of those nice flamey ones you can get from China for not a lot of money. Again not gonna be the best build quality. 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • Interestingly, putting that serial number into google reveals the same images from a gumtree ad in Essex from September.
  • CeeJayCeeJay Frets: 455
    edited December 2019
    Interestingly, putting that serial number into google reveals the same images from a gumtree ad in Essex from September.
    With the same wording in the Gumtree ad, which has now been removed.

. Braintree isn't a million miles from Long Melford in Suffolk, where the current seller is from. I smell a rat.

https://images.app.goo.gl/fizQUgKTQRphnby66
  • CeeJayCeeJay Frets: 455
    The detective in me says those images from e bay and gum tree, were taken at the same time. One lot indoors, the other lot outdoors. The tuning pegs are in identical positions. And there's a thread, or a hair or sommat hanging off the third one up.  :#
    I really need to get out more!
  • This is why I would only ever buy a very cheap guitar off Ebay!
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    edited December 2019
    Absolutely 100% genuine - I can’t see a thing wrong with it? 

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • "Its been made in China"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom