Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Rob Chapman gets death threats?

What's Hot
1121314151618»

Comments

• octatonic said:
    Whilst people have been arguing about who is the biggest dickhead guitarist on the internet I've transcribed three solos.

Ah ha, but the joke is on you, because you had to use your brain to do that, and we haven't had to use our brains at all here :)
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3412
    Hmm, I have some questions related to the above post:

1. What is a brain?
    2. How do you get one?
    3. Are they easy to use?

....because if you have to read the manual then I'm not sure I'll bother. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7169
    Barnezy said:
    Freebird said:
    I'd never heard of Rob Chapman until he popped up in the Anderson videos. I liked the banter at first, but it soon became a bit samey. I could say the same thing about the Pedal Show too, and a whole host of other YouTube guitar channels. Now I just listen to music and watch a few video tutorials. If I want to know anything guitar specific,  then I'll just ask on here  There is one exception though, and that is Andy from the Pro Guitar Shop, I could watch him all day!
    For the record and threat of legal action, I'd just like to point out that Rob did exist before Andertons videos and was a highly successful in his own right. His banter is not samey, but original, highly intellectual and well constructed. His YouTube video's are some of the finest on the platform. God bless his soul.  

Jesus christ, just leave the thread now you absolute tool. 
    LIBELOUS !!!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Gassage said:
    Again, you misunderstand. As both myself and @digitalscream have said, at the moment, you haven’t explicitly broken rule 2.
    FFS Man !!

It's '@digitalscream and I'

Please maintain linguistic decorum in these unprecedented and stressful times.
    Apologies - it was late and I was lax in my linguistic attitude
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6402
    MODS: Well every argument has been exercised 2 or 3 times,  so say good night !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.