Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Tell me it’s not true

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11879
    You have to be wearing chain mail when playing to get that level of relic on a regular guitar surely.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Relic's always remind me of 1980's wallpaper being half-ripped off the wall.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You have to be wearing chain mail when playing to get that level of relic on a regular guitar surely.
    And running into a room full of chainsaws.

Bye!

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    Belt sander relicing at its lamest
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11600
    tFB Trader
    I love how the seller is keen to point out that the guitar hasn't got any dents or scratches that weren't factory relic'd.
    Like it is still a badge of honour that the guitar is like new, even when the finish is beaten to shit and this goes for all relics.
    I mean if it has rubs, scratches and dents who cares if it was done prior to or after the sale

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    Totally agree with you for realistic relics @FelineGuitars but makes total sense here, who wants a real scratch on their shiny plastic coated fake dent.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72467
    I love how the seller is keen to point out that the guitar hasn't got any dents or scratches that weren't factory relic'd.
    Like it is still a badge of honour that the guitar is like new, even when the finish is beaten to shit and this goes for all relics.
    I mean if it has rubs, scratches and dents who cares if it was done prior to or after the sale
    Original factory fake damage is worth more than genuine damage from use.

And there I was thinking that one of the prime justifications for relics was that it doesn't matter if you accidentally ding it... back to school for me.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom