SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bridges & PickUps

TTonyTTony Frets: 27659
edited January 2020 in Parts £
More bits from the "I might use these one day" cupboard, having realised that I very probably won't!

All prices plus p&p which'll probably be £5, via RM.

StewMac wraparound bridge

There's a he amount of intonation adustment on these - the screws give a lot of back/forward travel for the bridge itself, plus you've got the individually adjustable saddles.

New, unused, with studs/posts.  £30.

I should have a second one of those somewhere - I thought I bought a few originally, and I think I've only used a couple.

Look, lovely gold ...

WIlkinson.  £10.  Wow, gold.  (Really not sure why I bought that!!)

Steinberger tuners  SOLD

Unused, as bought from StewMac years ago, still in their sealed plastic bag.    Details are here.

£99 on the StewMac site now, but ~£140 once you add shipping, duty, VAT & the handling charge.

Yours for £85.  SOLD

Wilkinson P90s, set, unused, reading 7k & 9k. 
£20.  £15

I bought this next pair, some years ago, as a pair of vintage Mighty Mites.  Reason being that MM produced some "equivalents" of the famed DiMarzio Super Distortions back in the 70s/80s (some of my Kawais use these units).

There was a long explanation as to why the base plates were devoid of branding, which sounded reasonable to me at the time (hence I bought them), but I can't recall all the details now. 
Read 12.6k (6.2k tapped) & 12.9k (6.4k tapped).
So, just £50 £40 for the set if you fancy an experiment.

Gibson P100.  
No idea where I got this from, nor when, but it's been hiding at the back of my parts cupboard for long enough for me to conclude that it's not going to find a home in any of my builds any time soon.
Just over 9k.
£40. £35

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments