SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

f/s or trade Heatley removed

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Your a true gent Ty very much
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • find another forum spence ... this one seems to be struggling to recapture the spirit of MR. stick it on ebay with yr phone number, someone will do a deal. i'm not interested in case your scales are out by a few ounces. 
    Not sure I agree, I think this forum is great! And on the weight, sure a couple of ounces makes little difference but if there's 11 ounces difference in the weights quoted for the guitar in two different places, I think it's well worth asking the question.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • I really like this and have been close to buying it twice on MR before but both owners freely admitted to selling because it was just too heavy for them ... so I think an accurate weight is required.
    Must resist for a 3rd time....
  • You are more than welcome yo try play and feel the guitar the same as any prospective buyer I've had les Paul's and prs that are a lot heavier I can put guitar on scales and take a pic if anyone wants but on my scales it is 8.8lb or 3.991 kg after all it is a lump of mahogany with none of the tone routed out and called chambered!
  • Weekend upper last chance at a lower £600 flat then off to the bay
  • Removed
  • im interested in this guitar please contact me sales at swedishinteriordesign dot co dot uk - i left you a pm as well
  • Sorry dude recieved no mssg
  • sent 2 pms to you now - maybe teh system isnt working

email me: sales at swedishinteriordesign dot co dot uk 

and incl your tel no and i ll give you a call

where are you based?