SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ‘97 Cunetto Sunburst Strat.... Withdrawn with Dibs

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5180
    pumkin said:
    prlgmnr said:
    tone1 said:
    @pumkin you have too many Cunettos...and I am glad you live near me.... you’re like my ‘Dealer’  =) 
    I believe the appropriate amount to have is just one
    Well that’s kind of what I have now.... one Strat and one Tele ...
    @pumkin I think I would sell a kidney for that  Cunetto Tele you have...... B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pumkinpumkin Frets: 136
    Sorry going nowhere that one !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    pumkin said:
    Sorry going nowhere that one !
    But I have Dibs  =)
  • Strat54 said:
    tone1 said:
    Strat54 said:
    Blimey...and I sold it when it was two for £1100. Well done. Still haven't found those old pics of it. One day when I clear out the storage lockup they will appear. 
    I know it’s crazy... I was in a shop yesterday with Custom Shop Strats at nearly £4K 
    Yeah, hard to adjust to the 'new' prices now....its out of control really. Only three years ago I bought an mint 90's Custom Shop Strat for £1200....now everything is £1900+ privately. 
    It's gone mental... which is why this one of Tone's is a good deal...

My new 2014/15 Masterbuilt Strat cost me £2800... look at them now !!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16149
    There's a lot of BS about these certificates ; No Arcane spell here
    you simply take it to a Fender Main Dealer who inspect and photo it then send the details to Fender UK who issue a Custom Shop certificate for the fee of £80 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54 said:
    tone1 said:
    Strat54 said:
    Blimey...and I sold it when it was two for £1100. Well done. Still haven't found those old pics of it. One day when I clear out the storage lockup they will appear. 
    I know it’s crazy... I was in a shop yesterday with Custom Shop Strats at nearly £4K 
    Yeah, hard to adjust to the 'new' prices now....its out of control really. Only three years ago I bought an mint 90's Custom Shop Strat for £1200....now everything is £1900+ privately. 
    Brexit to blame for that. It's killed the value of the £, making things here cheap for everyone else, and things elsewhere expensive for us. Plus our punitive import taxes mean we effectively can't buy from overseas. It's a mess.
    Back up for sale.....Storm Ciara and the stars not aligning make it possible for another lucky person bump :)
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2225
    Very nice! 
    Lots of very nice trading offers.... :)
    Back up bump.... :)