Newmarket Guitar Show - Sunday 29th March - Newmarket Race Course - CANCELLED

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14468
edited March 2020 in Guitar tFB Trader

Newmarket Guitar Show - Sunday 29th March - Newmarket Race Course - Free on site parking - Refreshments - Demos, clinics + live music inc John Verity + my favourite Anth Purdy 50's style swing, jazz + rock 'n' roll - Click here for additional details

Large selection of exhibitors - New, used, vintage - Guitars, amps, pedals, spares + accessories - Plenty of UK built 'boutique' builders will be exhibiting

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so nip along and say hi - I'll take with me a nice display of guitars that you'll find listed on the web site + a few recent arrivals - Along with a few strings, spares and accessories - If you wish to view any guitar that is currently listed on my web site, with a view to a purchase, then contact me a few days before the show and I can bring it along with me

I recall last year I met quite a few FB members so hope to see a few again this year 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14468
    tFB Trader
    tFB Trader
    Any other FB members exhibiting then please update accordingly
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27743
    See you there Mark @guitars4you ;

A guitar should change hands!!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • I’ve never been to one of these before, if I want to sell some stuff how does it work? Do they give you a table ? If I wanted to sell an amp will they have power so people could test it out ?
  • idiotwindowidiotwindow Frets: 1439
    edited March 2020
    I’ve never been to one of these before, if I want to sell some stuff how does it work? Do they give you a table ? If I wanted to sell an amp will they have power so people could test it out ?
    I presume the idea is you bring your stuff to sell to the dealers already there rather than you try and flog it to the other punters attending.

If you are hoping to sell in a dealer type capacity then you'll need to pay for a stand.
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2597
    tFB Trader
    I’ve never been to one of these before, if I want to sell some stuff how does it work? Do they give you a table ? If I wanted to sell an amp will they have power so people could test it out ?

Contact the e-mail at the bottom of that flyer for info.

tFB Trader
    As others have mentioned call Rob with info at the foot of the flyer

Plenty of customers walk around with guitars and a for sale sign on them - Hoping to attract a potential buyer, be it another customer or indeed an exhibitor - Not sure how big your amp is to say if this is suitable

I won't have any space on my stand, but it could be left by my stand if required, but I won't have time to help with any potential sales chat to customers - You'd have to do that, or leave a mobile number on it to call, if you are walking around the venue/show
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
    Playing an afternoon gig (3-6pm) that day, otherwise I would've been there. The gig venue is in Cambridgeshire though if anyone wants to swing on by....

www.theflyingacesband.com
    tFB Trader
    CANCELLED - The venue have cancelled this show in advance - New date to be advised
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    Seems sensible. I've not had an email or seen anything on their facebook yet though. How did you find out?