What's Hot
2»

Comments

• zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Fuengi said:
    zepp76 said:
    zepp76 said:
    Fuengi said:
    You just need a willing buyer in Hants who will pay more than PMT... oh, hang on  o
    @Fuengi when I am in my new place at the end of April and if you’re still interested you’re more than welcome to come and see it/play it. As mentioned in one of the posts above it does have some fret buzz on the fourth fret but that will be reflected in the price.

Edit: Does anyone know of anywhere in the south that has the new Epi Les Paul Special in stock please?
    According to the online sales team at PMT all shipping lanes have been halted so there will be no stock for the foreseeable future. 

:o 

Well his exact words in the email were this:

There are some delays due to this whole situation, shipping lanes have been halted and suppliers are struggling to give any sort of ETA's.

It’s a bit poo but there are worse things to be worrying about, GAS just has to take a back seat!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6095
    zepp76 said:
    It’s not a great rigmarole it just sounds it when described. Be shame to let it go for £250 to £300 when it should be more assuming I’ve got the right model  50s classic player strat. You really want to be getting  £475 to £500. 

Theres a lovely sea foam one  went for only £300 . When I looked at the listing it was collection only. If she had just bothered to offer postage she could have got probably £475 .

No it’s the classic series, not player so it has the 7.25” radius fretboard and skinny frets making it less desirable. 
    I’d say that’s more desirable, much more desirable. The Classic series has always had excellent reviews.
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    JezWynd said:
    zepp76 said:
    It’s not a great rigmarole it just sounds it when described. Be shame to let it go for £250 to £300 when it should be more assuming I’ve got the right model  50s classic player strat. You really want to be getting  £475 to £500. 

Theres a lovely sea foam one  went for only £300 . When I looked at the listing it was collection only. If she had just bothered to offer postage she could have got probably £475 .

No it’s the classic series, not player so it has the 7.25” radius fretboard and skinny frets making it less desirable. 
    I’d say that’s more desirable, much more desirable. The Classic series has always had excellent reviews.
    @JezWynd I’m just going by what people say on here, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of love for the 7.25” radius fretboard especially with skinny frets. I’ll still have a go at selling it in the classified’s once it’s unpacked.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6095
    I don’t know the Strat but I’ve had a couple of Classic series Tele's in the past and they’ve been excellent. I don’t thing you’d have any difficulty selling it, esp in that cool colour.
  • As others have said put it up on Facebook, on here etc. Even for collection only.you will sell it at a good price.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• zedhexzedhex Frets: 191
    Strange that people say that collection-only guitars go for less money. Personally, I won't buy a guitar that I haven't had in my hands - so I only buy a guitar that I can collect in person. If it's postage only, I ignore it.
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4193
    Collect only , usually want cash , plus if you can’t travel  or have no car or motorcycle and have no local shop you’re knackered .