Gigaton -Pearl Jam

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• randellarandella Frets: 4174
    Philly_Q said:
    Yes, I've got the first Brad album and also a Pigeonhed album.  I was buying nearly all that stuff that came out of Seattle, for a while.
    Lest we forget Mother Love Bone - I rinsed Apple, and the Shine EP at the time and still love them now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Very strong album. The whole album feels energetic... The recording might have helped. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    Need to give it a few more listens. Besides the big three, I love Backspacer. Definitely worth a listen or ten.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    edited April 2020
    And the Hyde Park gig is unsurprising cancelled
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    Right had a while to live with this album and I have to say it’s the strongest they have done since the Pearl Jam album. Loving it 
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    randella said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Yes, I've got the first Brad album and also a Pigeonhed album.  I was buying nearly all that stuff that came out of Seattle, for a while.
    Lest we forget Mother Love Bone - I rinsed Apple, and the Shine EP at the time and still love them now.
    Exactly the same. 

I basically love and adore anything coming out of Seattle from ‘88 to the late 90’s and love most of the stuff PJ, AIC and Soundgarden have done in recent years. My A-Level coursework was a magazine article style piece on the connection of all the bands in Seattle...and I lived there in 2001 after I finished school...managed to see Pearl Jam there on their Riot Act tour too. 

You might say, I love Seattle. 

Having said that...I’ve still not heard Gigaton :-/