What Have I done to My Cubase?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5861
    Lodious said:
    Lodious said:
    YouBellycaster said:
    No response from Steinberg Support after 13 days. I even sent a separate request to get into the Forum as I'd forgot both my username and password, that was over a week ago, fuck all response to that either. Tossers!
    I raised a support ticket for Groove Agent a week ago (it keeps crashing), nothing back. TBH every time I buy or upgrade something from Steinberg I end up thinking 'never again'. 
    I raised mine on April 7th @Lodious , it seems it's taking a while longer for you to get your first response. I'd give em a nudge. It did take 43 days for my first response though.
    Glad you got it sorted :-)

They did get back to me a couple of weeks ago with a pretty brief suggestion which I think may have been bollocks. I'd already fixed it based on Googling the issue. 
    Excellent, glad it's sorted.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BodBod Frets: 1315
    I like Cubase, but it's got to the stage now where someone needs to take it out the back and put it out of its misery.  It's possibly one of the worst pieces of software I've encountered for bugs and long running issues being ignored. I genuinely think that the product is running away from the development team and they can't cope with the number of broken elements.

It's not helpful I know, sorry.  I'm just smarting upon hearing that HiDPI on Windows - a headline feature that was poorly implemented (ie pretty much unusable) in C10, then not fixed in C10.5 - will now not be fixed until C11 is released which will be another paid upgrade.  Steinberg are guilty of this historically and I don't know why I thought anything would have changed when I decided to buy C10. 

If anyone wants to buy my licence despite my epic rant - it's in the classifieds :D :D :D
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5861
    Bod said:
    I like Cubase, but it's got to the stage now where someone needs to take it out the back and put it out of its misery.  It's possibly one of the worst pieces of software I've encountered for bugs and long running issues being ignored. I genuinely think that the product is running away from the development team and they can't cope with the number of broken elements.

It's not helpful I know, sorry.  I'm just smarting upon hearing that HiDPI on Windows - a headline feature that was poorly implemented (ie pretty much unusable) in C10, then not fixed in C10.5 - will now not be fixed until C11 is released which will be another paid upgrade.  Steinberg are guilty of this historically and I don't know why I thought anything would have changed when I decided to buy C10. 

If anyone wants to buy my licence despite my epic rant - it's in the classifieds :D :D :D
    I haven't got anything to compare Cubase to, I'm afraid. It's the only DAW I've ever used. It's been fine unless I've done something to it.

I'd hate to have to get used to a different DAW, so I'll just stick with it. All good now.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.