Show us your Bravewood

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16734
    I haven't see any recent ones, but I wasn't even into relics till I met Phil's Fiesta Red Bravewood.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • armitaanarmitaan Frets: 379
    I had great weekend heading down to his little workshop about decade ago, think as some mentioned people weren’t making such a big deal about things back then , was a lovely bloke properly into it, without all the marketing BS you see these days. Reckon he could have made more money working in Aldi given how much effort he put into it and how few he made. Still love mine 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2397
    armitaan said:
    I had great weekend heading down to his little workshop about decade ago, think as some mentioned people weren’t making such a big deal about things back then , was a lovely bloke properly into it, without all the marketing BS you see these days. Reckon he could have made more money working in Aldi given how much effort he put into it and how few he made. Still love mine 
    He kept a low profile to avoid the FMIC legal department. 
  • bgmartinsbridgebgmartinsbridge Frets: 2864
    edited April 25
    They're prob not bothered about five or six guitars a year and I'd guess he had no idea the fmic existed. 
  • I’ve had a couple, and they were tremendous, hand made guitars with excellent build quality, vintage accuracy and overall aesthetic vibe, and value wise for a legitimately hand built, low production build product they’re a bargain IMO!

For those comparing to ‘master built’ Fender, these are the literal definition, from raw wood to final assembly by one bloke, doing each element- no one at Fender MB is selecting raw lumber, hand threading steel rods, carving necks etc ‘farm to table’, which I definitely appreciate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom