SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Spring clean (Updated - LOTS added) - PRS, TC, Gibson, TV Jones

What's Hot
guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4142
edited June 2020 in Parts £
Having a bit of a clear-out of things that aren’t likely to be used in the foreseeable (aka things I’ll regret selling in 6-12 months and then buying back again). Hopefully the photo (updated) & numbers make sense below. I'll take better photos of anything you're interested in and, generally speaking, if something typically needs mounting screws they'll be included - I'll confirm otherwise though before sales.

Note: prices exclude postage though I will happily combine postage on multiple items too!

• 9. Unknown black s-type knobs from something I've owned over the years. £2
  • 10. Squier humbuckers, as-new, removed from a Bullet Mustang. £15
  • 12. Pair of cream pickup rings, arch tops. These are a bit old and used, but in good condition otherwise. £3
  • 13. PRS 408 pickup rings, black, unused. £16
  • 14. 3-way micro-toggle switch, on-off-on , unused. £5
  • 17. Medium-knurl domehead knob, £1
  • 18. Fine-knurl flathead knob, £1
  • 20. Squier hardtail toploader bridge - chrome, taken off the same Bullet 'stang as the humbuckers. £5 (ON HOLD)
  • 25. 2x Jazzmaster pickup covers, cream, unused. £3
  • 26. Filtertron-sized pickup ring, fits on a humbucker spacing and lets you add a 'Tron to your Gibson or similar very easily.  £3
  • 29. TC Electronic Level Pilot, great bit of kit for controlling levels on multiple monitors at once. More details here. £40

*Postage contribution via ppg please on the (otherwise) freebies.

Sold:
  • 1. CRL 3-way lever switch - unused, USA-made. Drop-in fit for strats & teles etc. £7 (SOLD)
  • 2. Unknown parchment s-type knobs from one of many strats I've owned over the years. £3 (SOLD)
  • 3. 2x Mustang-style On-On-On switches - unused. £5 (for both) (SOLD)
  • 4. Pair of Schaller straplocks, chrome - £10 (SOLD)
  • 5. Misc. generic ABR1 w/6mm posts, no bushings. Also a Gibson tailpiece and posts. £Free* (GONE)
  • 6. 4x PRS Lampshade Knobs, clear. Two opened, as-new, the others haven't even been taken out of the packaging. £30 for all four, or £18 for a pair. (Yes, pricey knobs I know, but still a lot cheaper than new!) (ALL SOLD)
  • 7. 2x CTS 250k pots, log, solid-shaft, unused. £8  (SOLD)
  • 8. Electrosocket jack, chrome, unused. Good upgrade for any vintage teles or new builds. £5 (SOLD)
  • 11. Generic strap buttons £Free* (GONE)
  • 15. PRS Sweet Switch and original style rotary switch. These are bloody hard to come by, and a great purchase for anyone looking to restore and early PRS. The sweet switch is in good nick and full working order, but the rotary needs repairing as the pot shaft seems to have come loose somehow. I'm not sure if it can be repaired, so I'm including it for free with the sweet switch. £45 (SOLD)
  • 16. Wilkinson (I think!) Tele Compensated brass saddles. £8  (SOLD)
  • 19. 2x Artec (I think!) Lipstick pickups, unused, still in plastics! Great for a Dano or SRV project or similar. £15 (SOLD)
  • 21. 2x EMG hookup wires, for wiring the quick-connect pickups to traditional pots. £Free* (GONE)
  • 22. 6x Gold bell knobs, £4 (SOLD)
  • 23. 6x Black speed knobs, one's damaged. £4 (SOLD)
  • 24. PRS Dragon 1 pickups. Bloody hard to find a pair of these nowadays. These were developed for the Custom 22's launch, and had a lifespan of about seven years before being superceded by the inferior Dragon II pickups. The reason these are so special is purely down to the bridge pickup - it's a whopping 19k output, and is wound with 44awg (thinner than normal) so that it maintains it's clarity without losing definition. It's an absolute beast, and the only reason I'm selling is that I've splurged a lot on gear lately and have settled on something else for my Cu24 for now so these are surplus.  £250 (SOLD)
  • 27. 2x Rean XLR cables, male-to-female, colour-coded with nail varnish. £8 (SOLD)
  • 28. Threaded insert kit for bolt-on necks (1 of 2). £5 (SOLD)
  • 30. 6IL tuners, haven't heard of the company before and can't remember how long I've had ! Cosmetically they're pretty much a copy of the Gotoh 510 series. Chrome finish. £12 (SOLD)
  • 31. Threaded insert kit for bolt-on necks (2 of 2). £5 (SOLD)

• Schaller M6 Tuners, 80s/early 90s in gold, with “Made in Germany” backplates. I bought these with hopes of bastardising them to make a set of gold Phase 1s for my PRS, but discovered I couldn’t do it without destroying the tuners themselves! £30 (SOLD)
  • IronGear Alchemist 90s in chrome, neck/bridge set. £40 (SOLD)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4142
    Bump - loads of items added. :) 

Better pic of the PRS stuff here - there's 8" lead left on the Dragon Treble btw:

• roman_subroman_sub Frets: 18
    PM re: 2 prs knobs incoming
    Replied!
  • dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    Pm sent 
    dallcorp said:
    Pm sent 
    Nothing received?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27620
    You sell those Dragons and you'll kick yourself in a couple of months time ...
    ;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    ^ quite likely @TTony, quite likely!!!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72433
    PM'd

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Probably the most organised listing I’ve ever seen, have a bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    PM sent
    BTT, quite a bit gone now!
    Bump for the remaining parts