How I Put a Marshall MS-2 Into a Guitar (pic heavy)

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• Now I'm happy that it works, and I can't leave it alone, I'm already toting with putting a looper in it too. Imagine being able to play to your own backing track on the same guitar
    Self proclaimed Luthier and guitar building addict, professional man-cave dweller Website . Facebook . Instagram . YouTube
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pigfacepigface Frets: 213
    I'll say up front that the body styling (i.e. shape) is not really my thing. In every other way I can think of, that is a thing of beauty. A great project idea and well executed. Congratulations. Awaiting the looper fitting :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pigface said:
    I'll say up front that the body styling (i.e. shape) is not really my thing. In every other way I can think of, that is a thing of beauty. A great project idea and well executed. Congratulations. Awaiting the looper fitting :-)
    That's high praise indeed, much appreciated. 
    Self proclaimed Luthier and guitar building addict, professional man-cave dweller Website . Facebook . Instagram . YouTube
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6061
    Fantastic work. There's nothing more playable than an electric with built in amp, happy daze!
  • JezWynd said:
    Fantastic work. There's nothing more playable than an electric with built in amp, happy daze!
    I've been unable to put it down since finishing it. It's just so playable, as you rightly point out!