SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB :SORTED : Cream or black Mighty Mite or Mmk45 humbuckers

SargeSarge Frets: 2403
edited May 2020 in Parts £
Want a pair of cream or black Mighty Mite 1300/1400 or failing that a pair of Mmk45 in cream, tattier the better.
I actually want a pair of super distortions but can't afford em. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    Bumper 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27571
    I've got a set of black MMs. 

At least, I *think* they're MMs.  IIRC (and I may not at all) I got them from you several yonks ago. Logo removed from baseplate by some previous owner for some unremembered reason...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:

At least, I *think* they're MMs.  IIRC (and I may not at all) I got them from you several yonks ago. Logo removed from baseplate by some previous owner for some unremembered reason...
    I know, I posted on your listing yesterday :D 

You got them from me? 

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    I have a set of cream Mighty Mites that came from my Kawai if you are interested 
    sweepy said:
    I have a set of cream Mighty Mites that came from my Kawai if you are interested 
    Which model are they, any pics? And a price? 
    TTony said:

You are correct, you did get them from me, I looked through the messages and found yours, and user 2Thumbs who I got them from, there's no story as to why they're not stamped with their branding though. 
    Ah-hah - so my senility hasn't totally kicked-in yet then!!

I never used them, so if you want them, they're yours for whatever I paid you for them (which I don't remember!!), plus whatever Hermes will charge for couriering them.
    :)

And apologies - I must have un-bookmarked the thread that you posted on so I didn't see your post.  I deliberately opted out of getting automatic notifications for every thread that I've ever started here because so many of them are from my admin life!
    @TTony thanks man, I'll just hang on to see what @sweepy has to say about his first, cream is preferable for me.

I'd completely forgotten about these as I'd never used them myself, opting to use a pair of KneeJerk buckers instead :) 
    No worries.

Centre to centre of the outer pole pieces is 48mm, outside edge to outside edge of the outer pole pieces is 52mm.
    Now sorted, thanks.